Message #73,367 from Blackie at 1:20:53 PM, Sat, 7-22-89
Garlic Soupfor all of you garlic lovers out there...
(This is a cold soup............)
- 1/2 small onion, peeled and minced
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium baking potato, peeled and sliced
- 4 cups chicken broth (if your a veg, improvise)
- 1 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper to taste...
Briefly Saute' the onion and garlic in the oil in a medium saucepan.
Add the potato and chicken (or whatever) broth. Bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer untill the potato and garlic are soft. Pure'e
the mixture in a blender or foor processor. Pour the soup into a bowl.
Place in the refrigerator to cool. To serve, stir in the light cream and
sour cream. Season with salt and pepper. (Serves 4.)
-- From the Cook Book "Cucina Fresca"
Message #73,386 from VoyeuR at 1:51:37 PM, Saturday, 7-22-89
And of course, having a crate of breath mints nearby couldn't hurt either.
Message #73,507 from Blackie at 1:19:52 PM, Sunday, 7-23-89
Probably not! Accually I like the smell of garlic!
1. Oh I love the smell of garlic!!! Garlic is my favorite seasoning [VoyeuR]
2. Garlic wards me off for some reason... [Jane]
3. But do you like the smell of the neat little bacteria in peoples [Snozer]
Message #73,512 from VoyeuR at 1:53:03 PM, Sun, 7-23-89
Oh I love the smell of garlic!!! Garlic is my favorite seasoning. I put
garlic on everything, and it takes it's toll on my breath. Unfortunately,
not everyone likes the smell of garlic as much as me, and I have to be
socialable sometimes, so breath mints are mighty handy!
1. I love the smell of napalm, myself. Makes for nice crispy pork [George P]
Message #73,588 from George Pervert Fucker Bush at 5:21:27 PM, 7-23-89
I love the smell of napalm, myself. Makes for nice crispy pork rinds.
1. Especially in the morning..... [Psychochick]
2. It does make a nice image transfer substance... [affa]