Thu, 25 May 1995 14:48:37 alt.games.ultima.dragons Thread 188 o
Lines 38 Top Ten Reasons to Kill Lord British No res
email@example.com James R Cheney at Freshman, Computer Science, Carne
Top Ten Reasons to Kill Lord British
- It's a tradition. Don't question it.
- It's because L.B. is supposed to be invincible. If he's so
invincible, why doesn't he take a little vacation whenever trouble
appears and blow it away? Why do we have to do all the work?
- It all boils down to a labor conflict. L.B. is technically
the Avatar's boss, hence it doesn't hurt every once in a while
to show him who's really in control.
- Because of his nose.
- Because he's there.
- Because of Ultima 8. ("It's Pagan. There are no happy
people." -RG,U8 quotes.)
- Because of his annoying voice-over in the U7.5 intro.
- It's more fun than a barrel of Balrons.
- The Guardian told you to.
- Because Chuckles is his fault.
James, i. e. Cheese Dragon
who has never actually killed Lord British.